Why?
because two of my big wishes came true within a week.
why i consider as 'big wishes'?
i aimed it for years, it takes loooong time for me to get since it relates to dough of money, worth for years and one of it is just once in a life time!
What are they?
1. braces on
I arrived at the dentist’s office with worried thoughts. Would it be painful? Would I look like a geek for the next few years? I entered a small room, the dentist removed the spacers that I had for 2 weeks. after almost an hour and few processes, i got myself ceramic bracket for my uppers metal for lowers bracket and pink colored bands. I dont feel any pain. Just a lil bit uncomfortable. that's all. Maybe the worst pain was yet to come. I dunno. But of course, there are boundaries. I can’t eat anything. Only porridge, mashed potatoes and all kinds of soft foods.
2. mylilVee
this one thing is not a brand new. but i really like it! black, comfy and affordable. the ori plan was, i wanted to own it by next year, but someone offers a good pricey, so i just decide to grab! tehehee =)
I feel blessed as i don’t expect to get these two things as soon as now. sllnye ssh nk dpt pape ni.
hopefully this will be heading to a great year ahead after so much sorrows insyaAllah...
Protected:
8 years ago
3 comments:
eh jap.. mylilvee tuh as in keta myvi ke handbag LV? aku konpius! hahha...
ape pon, good for u!! weh bape ha buat braces? aku tgh pk2 jugak nk pakai nih.. tp bukan dlm masa2 terdekat la...
dahla harituh piun kata gigi aku mcm arnab sbb suka mkn sayur. hampeh betul.. hahaha..
mylilvee, not myvi, not LV handbag..
tp aku dah join club citet *hint* :)
braces? klu kat tempat aku, ko kene ade dlm 1k++ mase nk pakai tu, then monthly 150. w/pun aku rs aku dah cukup tua tuk pki braces, tp aku tak kire aku nk pki jugak hehe mari kite tgk perubahan kat gigi kapak aku yg besar ini...hhaahaha =p
itu ke petua ko maintain kurus kd? suke mkn sayur? adakah?
vios??!! wowwiee junior juice! bila nak bg aku merasa naik nih? hehhehe...
belum cukup tua lah.. akak ipar aku pon dok pakai braces lg... hehhe...
petua maintain kurus? stress la slalu... makanye ko akan takdek selera mkn... hahhaha...
Post a Comment