Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Huhh..

Sometimes I wish I could easily spill the beans. Or another word, express my feelings/ anger and whatever I feel inside. Its like certain people just simply put a judge on me. To say that he/she not knowing me well, umph it seems like they used to be the closest to me. If xclose, I wouldn’t bother what they have on mind pun. Lantak ko la kan.

DULU ..aku jenis yg kuat nangis. Emosi bagai. Especially bende2 yang ade kaitan dgn org yg rapat dgn aku. Hehe. But nangis2 pun dalam aku kuat tau! ;p Itu dulu la. Now im trying not to la kan. Tak kuasa nak nangis sebab fikir apa yang org lain cakap. Just lantak pi lah sebab aku tau bende tu tak betul.

Saying me that and that are hurting me. Why should I jeopardize other people’s life? Why should I do that when I know he/she is someone to me? Do you think by saying that the guiltiness of your feeling will disappear?. I still know my limits and i know my boundaries lah.

Someone backstabbed me just because he/she trust on other people stories. Heh boleh tak macam tu? Bape lame ko kenal org tu? Like..an hour pun tak sampai kan? Ko kenal aku bp lame plak? Dah bercrite dgn org lain yg tak tau hujung pangkal, the next day call me like..’im sorry, i didnt meant to say bad things about u’..huh, seronok hidup? yang call siap sound2 aku tu ape? And spread it to other people? Heh. i noticed it la. Bile aku senyap ko tak puasati, marah. Kalau aku ckp u wont believe it pun kan. Then what im supposed to do? Don’t you ever think that I know things about you that I don’t think u know I know? Hah. Tapi aku takde la crite dgn org lain sbb taknak jatuhkan air muka ko. Pernah tak fikir? Confirm la tak kan! U don’t have any idea how it affected my lifepun. Next time please think beribu kali kalau nak bercerita pasal kawan sendiri la weh..

And for those people who always taking things for granted mmg suka sgt la time2 macam nih. You know there were circle of people yang being busybody about people’s life? Hahhh, ni plg sengal. Using me as an issue to get an attention from other people mmg serius aku tak boleh blah dgn ini org. Pretend like u an intermediary and mr-know-evrything konon. Depan aku baik gler. Takle nak blah dengan muka tak bersalah die tu. Serius nk muntah. Aku tau life ko mesti tak sng kan skrg sbb takde gosip2 hangat dah ko nak jaja, kan? [tapi yg ni mmg bukan kawan baik aku, ntah org mane ntah nk sibuk2 psl life aku. Bley blah!]

So lately, when im facing above situation, I just kept it silence and the best part was, I just let it go. Well, its kind of the hardest part for me actually, but I can feel the relief, indeed. Why should u think about others when they’re not actually thinking about what you feel when only burst you out with unkind words and misjudging you? They shouldn’t do that.

To all of you, you know who you are, once im decided to write this, all I can say, I don’t know if I can accept you, you, and you as a part of my life again. All I have now is only distrustful towards you. Faham?

Amik ko! aku memang dah lama tahan. Jgn igt senyap aku ni boleh buat sesukati korang jer..

Umph. i need strengths.

3 comments:

Fareeza Hashim said...

who's that fucking bitch that really have guts to hurt my dear Ateh?the things is dear Ateh if that person really bad mouth u trust someone else will do the same to him/her..pull ur strentghs and just be urself ok!watever happens u still got lots of friends.losing 1 gaining 1..

nuzray said...

tu la. mcm2 ragam org2 ni. im very upset actually tp klu itu yg buat diorg senang ati, abaikan..as long as kite tak kacau life die sudah.

Anonymous said...

do i know him/her?
if yes, i'll kick his/her assssssss...